Friday, February 29, 2008

Sobs...


I didn't go to the BSB Concert!!!!! WAAAAAAAAA~~~So sad~~ I feel so guily le...I mean, BSB is like the only musical interest I've ever had!! And they came to Malaysia!!! It was the perfect chance!! But I didn't go coz no one wanted to go with me!! When can I ever get to see them!!?? Kevin's already out, how would I know when Brian's gonna be out?? The whole band might retire next year or something, maybe this is their last tour!! What to do la!!?? Takkan migrate to California and serbu their house? I'm not that crazy, okay? But if I wanna serbu also serbu Brian's house only la! He's the only reason I like BSB. I used to go crazy over Nick, but he wasn't much of a great singer as Brian is. I wanna see Brian Littrell and The Boys!!(but mostly Brian! ;P) Any bright ideas that doesn't involve illegal activities or breaking moral values?

1 comment:

さきょう said...

i wan to see KEVIN~~~! T_T