Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I'm FREE!!!

I've been thinking for a long long time now and I've finally decided to drop Mr. S's tuition classes. It's such a relief to my schedule. Now I can sleep till 1 p.m on weekends!!

I wasn't sure before coz he's way of teaching did help me with my studies. But I know that I can still get A1 for my SPM without his help. I mean, if Aki~chan can do it, why can't I? But it's gonna need loads of hard work...I know.

Mr. S demand a lot from his students and I went through with it for a while(almost 9 months) but then I realize that it takes a lot out of my time. He's got the talent for teaching...if only he uses his powers for good instead of evil. LOL! (if your reading this, Mr. S, I'm just joking.) How can I take anymore of his tuition lessons that last for 5 hrs on Sundays and 3 hrs on Thursdays!? Besides, he waste a lot of time talking crap like, calling people names. He generally does a lot of insults on students that he don't dub worthy of his class. He even go to a level of calling people shit. How mature, eh?

Plus, he kept telling us he would get scholarships from big dudes like, Astro...etc...If it is possible, my sis would've gotten one already! He told her to join this bogus competition few years back and she got #2 but not a reply since then. I'm sorry if this seems like me backstabbing him but it's the truth. I'm not saying you shouldn't go to his classes anymore, but just don't hang around his every word like my best friend is doing now. She follows what he says everytime and never misses any class. She even took more subjects in SPM just because he asked her to. All in all, memang Mr. S's #1 fan. I tried to tell her this, but she said it's gonna be fine and she's not like that. Wake up and smell the roses, gurl!!



Well, I'm happy to tell you that the best thing to me quitting is that I can go back to church again!! I was afraid to do so coz of my parents before and coz this tuition class is taking up most of my time. But it's more of the former reason. But now, I don't give a damn to what my parents say anymore. (please, don't mind the language) I would do what I have to do and want to do more than anything...go back to church and be with the House of God. I am so glad!! ^^

1 comment:

Alexis said...

Your sis here, eh excuse me what do you mean that you don't care anymore? We got to care about mee and dee's feelings too. Just don't make it so apparent and pray for them. U pig! Always sleep till late afternoon. And you always do go overboard and have ur long legs and arms on me.