Friday, February 22, 2008

The Boys are back in Malaysia!!!


Even if you've heard this before, on the radio, internet or from a friend, I'm still gonna say it again...THE BACKSTREET BOYS are having a concert in Sunway Lagoon on the 27th February 2008!!! When I heard it from a friend, I knew that this is the concert I was waiting for. My best bud and I are like the ultimate fans of the boys, at least, maybe in Daerah Hulu Langat. They had a world tour last two years, but the concert was in Singapore and we jokingly thought of going to Singapore just to watch them. And that was the year we had PMR. We also imagined what would it be like if one of our discipline teachers, Puan Niza happened to be another ultimate fan of the boys. We imagined her jumping up and down like a crazy groupie when we invited her to go to the concert together. LOL! That would be so weird!


Anyway, this year we have to go!!(We must, Sakyou-dono). But there seems to be some problem with the ticket and transportation. My bro doesn't wanna go coz his gf not going and he's totally not a fan of the boys. Arrgghh...I dun care, I must go to concert no matter what, even if I have to take the bus from Cheras to Sunway! (We promised each other, Sakyou, that we're gonna go when they're having it in Malaysia. I know that Kevin's not in the band anymore...but there's still AJ, right?) We just have to go!!! @~@

1 comment:

さきょう said...

darn!! u made me feel guilty even of thinking not to go!!! T_T

yes, kao-chan! we MUST GO!!! KEVIN!! pls make special apperance!! T_T