Sunday, March 15, 2009

SPM

My SPM results....(drum rolls)



6 A1s, 1 A2 and 4 B3s!!!

It's not 14 A1s (Like Gai) but it's alright. At least I didn't fail Add Math or BM which means I don't have to take Finite Maths or BM in college.

Going back to high school for the results was fun. I got to meet all my ex-schoolmates again. And we can definitely feel 'the vibe' when we waited for it. Some teachers even cried. Anyway, I just wanna say how proud I am of my friends, especially Gai, Ding, Joolz and Kyeng. They all got straight A's!! I said it before, I'm gonna say it again, Gai got 14 A1's!! She's the 2nd highest Indian scorer in Malaysia! And she's not from some bestari/boarding school either. She's from our humble, ulu, no-one-will-ever-know SMKBTHO2. Her name's gonna be in the Hall of Fame for a long, long, long....time.

No comments: