Monday, March 9, 2009

Not My Best Day

0730: Woke up late for second driving lesson. Drove up to Hulu Langat with instructor. All the way I was still kinda blurr... Learned how to do parking and 3 point turn today. Normally, I won't have to wait long to do parking but because it's a Sunday, I had to wait in line with the others to get a spot for parking. Then this guy cut the line in front of me and as the pushover that I am, I didn't do anything. Not even honk..but my instructor did. He literally got down the car and scold the poor guy. I was so afraid that all I did was sit in the car with my hands over my ears. After that, I just answer questions with monosyllable answers.

1000: Went to church with sis. We talked about Psalm 67-A Great Commission. I learned that God wants to bless us-all of us. We don't have to earn it. Our purpose in life is to glorify God and enjoy Him forever. May the peoples praise You and all nations glorify You!
Joined a talk called Sex & Sensibility that's on the 15th. I think it's going to help a lot, especially in the marriage and relationships conundrum.

1230: Drove all the way to Pavilion for lunch so that we can go to the National Library to study. What a disappointment that was.
1. The National Library has no proper parking area; we had to park at the Hospital beside.
2. We have to pay RM5 to bring our laptop in. (which we didn't after all cos Alex was too pissed-off with the whole thing that she threw the form we have to fill up for payment.)
3. The books are very disorganized.
4. People there are mostly high school students talking and adults with nothing to do, they read crappy old magazines like 'Wanita' and 'Jelita' that are bound by the library. (Seriously, why would the library want to bind magazines? They should bind more useful stuffs.)

And it's the National Library! What would foreigners say when they see it? What did they say? It looks pretty good on the outside with a rotten interior. Look at the website and compare it with the actual thing. You'll know what I mean.

No comments: