Thursday, April 9, 2009

Tagged by Ona

Who is your best guy friend?
- Sal.

Who is your best friend that's a girl?
- Xing
.

What is your favorite thing to do in the summer?
- No summer in Malaysia lahh... but if there is, swim at the beach.

Winter?
- No winter in Malaysia but if there is, snowball fights!

Have you ever gone camping?
- Yes.

Have you ever been on Urban Dictionary?
- Yep.


How many trees are in your yard?
- Four.

Are you anticipating?
- Yes...for an A.

If you had to hang out with any teacher you ever had, which one?
- Hrm...Pn.Dyan maybe? Or Ms. Elaine. They're both comical and Eng teachers. Go English!

Do you think a lot of situations in your life are awkward?
- Some.


If you had to be a fruit, which one would you be?
- Is cocoa bean a kind of fruit?

Something stupid that makes you laugh?
- Yeah...crapping with the Chocoholics.

Do you say 'omg' in real life?
- No..I'm kinda scared if God suddenly appear in front of me and ask, "What!?"

How long is your hair?
- Over me shoulders.

Would you rather ski or swim?
- Swim.

You're a crayon, what color would you be?
- Purple!

Who is the fakest person you know?
- ....

Are you dead honest or do you keep your thoughts to yourself?
- Keep my thoughts but if I have to say something, I try to say it in the nicest way possible.


Do you cry when your in pain?
- Nah...my friends say I just act cool when in pain.

So, what time is it?
- 1.02 in the morning.

What day is it?
- Thursday.

What month is it?
- April.


Favorite thing about this month?
- Mother's Day.

Do you wear make-up?
- No.


Do you like root beer?
- Yeah.

Do you always have to be doing something with your hands?
- Nope.

I've always wanted those contacts that look like cat eyes, haven't you?
- Nope...I'm bad in handling contacts.

Have you ever seen a glacier?
- Nope...at least not real ones.

Favorite word?
- Love.

Ever been called a punk?
- No.


Last person you smiled at?
- My sister.

Not tagging anyone..unlike someone I know...

1 comment:

Andr3a said...

hmmm... i never know that Mother's Day is in April??? hehehe xP