Sunday, May 24, 2009

Tagged by Sunbae

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 100 Truths about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you.

WHAT WAS YOUR:
1. Last beverage: Plain water
2. Last phone call: Gai asking for Bio textbook
3. Last text message: Ding asking me to animangaki at SunU
4. Last song you listened to: Dancing Out by Super Junior
5. Last time you cried: Not really sure, maybe during church service (not really the sobbing kinda cry)


HAVE YOU EVER: 
6. Dated someone twice: Nope, never even dated before
7. Been cheated on: Yes, but not the relationship kind
8. Kissed someone & regretted it: Nope

9. Lost someone special: Yes, a very good friend
10. Been depressed: Yes, but not the "I want to die" kind 
11. Been drunk and threw up: Nope...just got drunk once, and that's with my family too


LIST THREE FAVORITE COLOURS:
12. White
13. Purple
14. Black


THIS YEAR HAVE YOU: (2009)
15. Made a new friend: Yes! Lots in college
16. Fallen out of love: Nope...to actually love a person is hard
17. Laughed until you cried: Yeah
18. Met someone who changed you: Yes, a lecturer
19. Found out who your true friends were: Yes, since the change from high school to college
20. Found out someone was talking about you: Nope
21. Kissed anyone on your friend's list: Err...no
22. How many people on your friends list do you know in real life: Most of them
23. How many kids do you want to have: Don't know...3, maybe?
24. Do you have any pets: Yes, my dog, June
25. Do you want to change your name: Yes! Very much..because my name is supposed to be for guys
26. What did you do for your last birthday: Celebrated with friends that literally announced my birthday to the whole school during the school carnival
27. What time did you wake up today: Today very special, I woke up and slept a few times. At 7am, 10am, 12pm then finally at 5pm just now (had fever and stomach cramps-seriously thought I had some disease like stomach cancer or appendicitis)
28. What were you doing at midnight last night: Playing The Sims 3!!
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for: Eat!
30. Last time you saw your Mother: A few minutes ago
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life: Regrets about the wrongs I've done so far
32. What are you listning to right now: Wonder Boy by  Super Junior
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom: Nope (what's with this question?)
34. What's getting on your nerves right now: My stomach cramps
35. Most visited webpage: Google (The Power of Google, people!)
36. Whats your real name: See Tho Wai Siong
37. Nicknames: Audrey, Kaori-chan, Toto (sadly, it's true)
38. Relationship Status: Single
39. Zodiac sign: Cancer
40. Male or female?: Female
41. Primary?: SK Bandar Tun Hussein Onn
42. Secondary School?: SMK Bandar Tun Hussein Onn 2
43. Poly/Ite/Jc/others?: HELP University College
44. Hair colour: Black
45. Long or short: Long
46. Height: 170cm
47. Do you have a crush on someone?: Not at the moment
48: What do you like about yourself?: The fact that I am literate
49. Piercings: Yes, two on each ear
50. Tattoos: Err...no
51. Righty or lefty: Righty


FIRSTS :
52. First surgery: Thank heavens, no and hopefully never will
53. First piercing: 7 years old
54. First best friend: Kindy years..everyone in the class was my best friend
55. First sport you joined: Netball
56. First vacation: Balik kampung at Muar la
58. First pair of trainers: How to remember oh? When I took my first steps as a baby?
59. Eating: I'm still full
60. Drinking: Just took a gulp of water
61. I'm about to: Play The Sims 3!!
62. Listening to: You're my Endless Love by Super Junior
63. Waiting on: My phone to finish charging
64. Want kids?: Yes, just not now because I don't have money and it's against the law
65. Get Married?: Duh! Don't every girl want that? DEEP, DEEP down...each girl wants that
66. Career?: Forensic/Child Psychologist
67. Lips or eyes: Eyes
68. Hugs or kisses: Both
69. Shorter or taller: Neither
70. Older or younger: Younger
71. Romantic or spontaneous: Spontaneous
72. Nice stomach or nice arms: Stomach
73. Sensitive or loud: Loud
74. Hook-up or relationship: Relationship
75. Trouble maker or hesitant: Neither


HAVE YOU EVER :
76. Kissed a stranger: No
77. Drank hard liquor: Yes, just a few sips
78. Lost glasses/contacts: Yes! A good few times too, until I had to pay for my last pair of glasses
79. Sex on first date: No!
80. Broken someone's heart: Maybe, who knows?
82. Been arrested: Nope
83. Turned someone down: Yeah
84. Cried when someone died: Yes
85. Fallen for a friend?: Yes


DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
86. Yourself: Yeah
87. Miracles: Yes
88. Love at first sight: I did, not anymore
89. Heaven: Yes
90.Santa Claus: When I was a kid
91. Kiss on the first date: No
92. Angels: Yes


ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
94. Had more than 1 girlfriend/boyfriend at a time: Never even had one
95. Did you sing today?: Yes
96. Ever cheated on somebody?: Yes
97. If you could go back in time, how far would you go?: To my kindy days
98. If you could pick a day from last year and relive it, what would it be?: The day I took my PSV paper in SPM
100. Posting this as 100 truths?: Yep


TAGGING:
Not tagging!


p/s: didn't I do this tag before? Weird...

No comments: