Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Accepted!

I got accepted by Stony Brook University! Teehee! It's about $25,132 for tuition and room+board. It's pretty cheap for a good Psychology school. But with my dad retired and all...I'm still not sure if I should accept the offer. Sigh...I should just apply for the Singapore Scholarship and see how it goes. Anyway, here's the e-mail I got;

Dear Audrey,

Yes, we did receive the documents. At this point, I am pleased to inform you that we have reviewed your academic records and you are eligible for admission to Stony Brook University. In order to be fully accepted to Stony Brook University and to obtain an I-20 to study at a U.S. institution, you must submit the following financial documents. For further assistance on organizing your application and required supporting academic documentation please view the International Undergraduate Application Checklist & Instructions.

~[list of documents omitted]~

Stony Brook University Processing Center Mailing Address:
Stony Brook University
UG Processing - INTL
279 Broadway
Albany, NY 12204-2755
U.S.A.

Thank you,
Bogdan Scurtu

I'm not sure if I'll even go but knowing that a university accepted me just feels darn good. Since I got rejected by Berea College, I thought I'll never transfer to the US. At least there's a lil' bit of hope now. Thank you, Stony Brook! :)

No comments: