Monday, November 16, 2009

Where's my brain gone to..?

Ahh...I'm so forgetful these days. Just this afternoon after class, I went to Midvalley/Gardens with Sinyi and Ronnie. I forgot where I parked. We had to pace from one end of the mall to the other until my brain comes back. Luckily I parked at Gardens. Just imagine what would've happened if it was Midvalley or worse...1 Utama.
It happened again when I took a shower. You see...when I shower, I have these steps that I follow;
1. Shampoo hair
2. Body shower
3. Wash away soap
4. Condition hair
5. Wash face
6. Wash hair

By the time I reached step 4, I was thinking, "Did I wash use the body shower already?"

Ooo...It's my sister, Alex's and KYeng's birthday today. Was racking my brains on what to get for Alex. It's between an electric guitar and a sweater. Dad said no need to get anything because we're gonna visit her soon. Got something for KYeng though. If you're reading this right now, I hope you like itt~!

Just some random thoughts:
1. The weather right now is horrible! I hate the cold. Almost every single person I tell this to disagrees with me. They say it's a nice weather to sleep in. Well, I think warm weathers are nicer to sleep in. Like an egg incubator...all nice and warm and fuzzy. Heee...just thinking about it makes me wanna sleep. Who's with me in this?? Goooo...Camp Incubator!!
2. I hate blow drying my hair...and if you know me well, you would know that I sometimes wish to shave my head bald and just wear wigs for the rest of my life.
3. When I have time, I'm gonna talk to every single person that's online on MSN. Some friends, I just don't know where I picked up from....Gunbound? Habbo? Maple Story?
4. I don't like how Singaporeans and Malaysian have been competing with each other for decades. Who has the best popiah, otak-otak...all that stuff. Who cares!? As long as we get to eat them...
5. Ohhh yeaahhh....I'm following item #1 on my list pretty well. This is post #2 of this week. Booyah!

SUJU Banzai~!

No comments: