Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Prayer

For once, this prayer is for Aliff and Aliff only. I'm not asking for anything else...just him. I hope my faith is strong enough for this prayer. I also hope that you guys would pray with me for him together. I know this is not much, but this is the only thing I know how to do now.

O God Almighty,
Thank you for all the grace and blessings that You have bestowed upon us. And thanks be to You for all You have done. There is so much more I want to say but now, I just want to pray for my brother, Aliff and that You help him and guide him through his troubles. I know, Lord that You placed obstacles in front of us to lead us, prepare us and tell us of something greater. You would never let us face something that we can't handle. I also know that You would always be there when we are in any complication. Lord, I pray now for Aliff's sight of Your presence and that he would always know he can depend on someone. I don't want to confront him in anything at all. All that is done is done and there is no need for us to speak about what is past. God, all that I pray for now is for him to be happy and let go of what is past. All the hatred and pain in his heart would just fade away like that is of Satan's lies when Truth is clear. I pray for him to be what he wants to be, lies and all. None of us are perfect, anyway. I pray for him to be what you created him to be. Thank you again, for your mercy and love. For now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.
In God's great name I pray

No comments: